In the Khmelnitsky region there will be another Brice-Baker grain dryer. This will be an extension of the existing farm grain storage complex with a dryer and transport equipment for it manufactured by KMZ Industries.
Equipment Selection Criteria
- Customers have chosen a model with waste-heat recovery, in which the use of fuel is 30% less compared to grain dryers without recovery.
- The dryer is equipped with a dust suppression system.
- The process control system (pcs) of grain dryer includes control of the Brice-Baker grain dryer, two elevators which already working on the elevator and new conveyors.
The expansion of the complex with equipment manufactured by KMZ Industries includes:
- grain dryer Brice-Baker SCN 18/48 with a productivity of 111 t/h for wheat;
- two scraper chain conveyors with a capacity of 100 t/h, equipped with sensors.
Installation of equipment will begin in July.