KMZ Industries won a tender for the construction of a grain drying complex for a joint Ukrainian-German farm located in the Vinnitsa region.
According to the contract, KMZ Industries will manufacture and supply for the farm:
- Automated grain dryer Brice-Baker SCN 10/24, which will work on alternative fuels.
- Transport equipment. The total length of the route will be 40 m.
The main arguments in favor of choosing the products of our plant are:
- The opportunity to receive state compensation for part of the cost of equipment, because we are a Ukrainian manufacturer.
- Our immediate proximity and mobility in solving any issues and customer requests.
- Full support of equipment at all stages: from the selection – to the launch and training of personnel of the grain storage complex.
- Extensive experience, the well-known history of the plant and expertise, verified by years of operation of our equipment in Ukraine and abroad.
We wish the customer success and continuous development!