KMZ Industries is a leading provider of complex solutions for grain storage and handling in Ukraine
- The first large-scale mass production of steel silos in Ukraine.
- European standards for design, production, installation, and service.
- Automation of equipment and technological processes at grain storage complex.
- Integration of separate grain storage work areas (weighing, laboratory, drying, cleaning, storage, shipping) into a single automated grain storage control system.
The only production of a full range of grain storage equipment in Ukraine
Manufacturing facilities are located in Karlivka, Poltava region. The facility is equipped with European, Japanese and American equipment lines. Has own departments including engineering, assembly, service and automation.
In 2012 KMZ Industries has acquired the British company Brice-Baker — one of the leading European manufacturer of grain storage equipment.
In 2021 KMZ Industries and Variant Agro Build signed an agreement to merge the elevator arm of LLC Variant Agro Build with PJSC Karlivskyi Machine-Building Plant.
What products do we manufacture?
- Flat bottom silos and hopper silos with storage capacity up to 21 315 m3 (16 625 t of wheat), diameter up to 32 m.
- Brice-Baker grain dryers with capacity from 9 to 300 t/h and gas consumption from 0.9 m3/ton-percent. We have 40+ years experience in grain dryers manufacturing.
- Conveying equipment for farms, linear elevators and port terminals. Conveying equipment includes: bucket elevators up to 800 t/h; chain conveyors up to 500 t/h; screws up to 200 t/h; belt conveyors up to 1500 t/h.
- KBS grain cleaners with a capacity up to 200 t/h.
- Auxiliary equipment with throughput capacity up to 1 500 t/h (including spouting).
We provide a full range of automation services
- We produce our own power supply cabinets, controller, etc.
- Hardware from the world’s leading brands (Siemens, Schneider, Eaton).
- Installation of custom software. The software solution is implemented on the PLCnext Technology platform by German electrical giant Phoenix Contact.
- Installation and commissioning.
KMZ Industries IIoT solution’s aims to make the processes at the grain storage complex as transparent and controllable as possible and, as a result, to introduce a tool for managing the company’s profitability.
We install both our own grain storage complex equipment and from other manufacturers
Correct installation is the key to quality and trouble-free operation of the equipment throughout the entire period of operation.
- We carry out work on installation of the elevator complex equipment, equipment setup and commissioning.
- We carry out professional inspection, diagnostics and repair of equipment.
- We train grain storage complex personnel.
We are capable to assemble silo at several sites at the same time. The customers who order the equipment installation from KMZ Industries receive an extended warranty on our equipment.
- More than 5,000 installations. Over 12,500,000 m3 of storage have already been commissioned.
- Completed projects in various directions: from small reception complexes to port terminals in Ukraine and abroad.
- Over the last 7 years, 37 new Brice-Baker grain dryers have been commissioned with a total capacity of 3,765 t/h (for wheat), which is more than 2,800,000 tons of dried product per month.
- Over 160 years of experience in supplying equipment for agriculture.