KBS grain cleaner
KMZ Industries grain cleaner are combined the functions of:
- scalperator (grain pre-cleaning),
- separator (primary and secondary cleansing)
- calibrator (separation into fractions according to the mesh size).
Continuously adjusted product traverse speed on the screen and reduced vibration assure easier separation of grain and oil crops while moving through the screen in the course of cleansing. This allows working even with crops, which are very hard to cleanse.
Versatility of the separator gives the opportunity to reduce the number of utilized equipment and simplify the maintenance.
Functions of grain cleaners
KBS grain cleaner removes light, small and large impurities, which are separated by air and punching sieves, from the grain mass.
The possibility of using 5 different technological schemes:
- universal scheme.
3 KBS separator models
|Number of sieves
||Area of sieves, m2
||Maximum output, t/h
General view and scheme of the technological process of the KBS complex drum separator
1 — drum
2 — sieve cleaner
3 — pneumatic separating channel
4 — fan
5 — dust chamber
6 — light impurities unloading device
7 — outlet nozzle
8 — receivers for separated products
Distinctive features of the KBS grain cleaner are as follows:
- The possibility of using different technological schemes
- Flexible setting of the grain cleaner movement
- Quick and easy sieve replacement
- No dynamic loads and dust