One of the main users’ requirements from silos is their strength and durability. And the task that we confront as manufacturer is to constant improving in this direction.
Now for the manufacture of roofs as the most wear-resistant part of the silo (rain, snow, dust), we use a material with a coating of «zinc + magnesium» – an innovative metal coating that provides long-term protection against wear. Compared to standard galvanized steel, the corrosion resistance of such material is 7 times higher.
Advantages of an innovative coating compared to galvanized steel
- Proved by field and laboratory (salt and climate cabinets) tests, high ability to withstand exposure to corrosive environments.
- Lower coating weight with increased protection.
- Self-healing effect that protects cut edges, scratches or punched holes.
- 3 times better properties for further processing: lower dust formation and less weight loss of the coating during machine treatment.
Alloy with such a coating:
- Certified according to European directives.
- Does not contain harmful elements.
- 100% recyclable.
You contribute to the environmental protection of your region and gain confidence in the strength of your silo even in the harshest operating conditions.